One hour
It's not that bright outside right now. Its probably because I didn't turn on the lights. It's almost time for school and I don't feel like going. I've been trying to fix my sleep schedule lately, but it seems like it has failed.
I've been drawing lately. That makes me happy. Drawing is nostalgic.
Ah. My violin cracked. I had it for many years anyways. It's probably time to part with my dear friend. I neglected it for many years. Perhaps its not that dear to me afterall. I remember I begged for one when my elementary school refused to lend me a free violin. I wonder where that Michelle went. The one that was eager to do something. I lost that. I don't want to do anything. Ah.. I should shower and get to school soon. I have one hour. I'll be fine. Something bothers me as of late, but I can't pinpoint it. It's probably school related. I'm sick of people asking me what I will be in the future. If I answered, actually listen. I'm tired of repeating myself. I only tell people to please them. I doubt I'll become anything important in the future. There are way too many applicants for pharmacy schools. I'm not a likely candidate. And I'm not sure if I see myself doing that for the rest of my life. Behind a counter. Giving prescriptions. Job prospects for pharmacists has significantly lowered with the new technology and all. Nick and Anthony has already taken the MCATS. I haven't even studied for the PCAT. I just notice my usage of "anything". My dad wants me to be a doctor. What Asian parent does not? I'm sorry, I don't think I meet the qualifications to be one. I lowered my standards. Sorry Nick, sorry dad.
Maybe I don't want to grow up just yet.
But I'm already 20.
Maybe I should stop gaming.
But I'm tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home